Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Slowly adding, changing and working

So, I'm slowly adding things here, although it feels like I'm talking to myself. I've seen on other blogs that people either advertise their shops, talk about their moods (what they listen, what they eat, how many times they poop a day, etc.) or help one another. That last bit is interesting, but I don't know how to help unless I'm asked first, lol!
So, for my next post (in a few days, cross my fingers!), I will post the process of making one of my bags, the triangle one. I won't be writing a pattern, I will just post pictures of unconnected pieces and explain the process of connecting them into a single completed bag. I hope it will be interesting to my future followers *giggle*.
So, bye for now and see you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...