Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Is it a plane? No! What is it? Um...

OK, when I first started this "blog" I wanted to write regularly, but that kind of wore out on me, lol. I used to write diaries when I was very young and I though this will be the-youth-revisited, but fat chance. To tell you the truth I was not inspired much to write because for a little longer than half a year I was out of work and my Etsy page started well but I sold nothing for the past 4 months. So you see, not a good mood to write.
Although, I was creative enough. At least I made my triangle bags in different colors and a few tear-dropped ones too. But for while now I create something different. It is still crocheted, but not bags. I won't reveal anything now because I want to make enough designs so I can list them in my Etsy store.
My mind is still wondering in the bags direction, so I try to make some different bags also. And I tend to make multiple things at once and that's why it takes me a while to list new things in my store. Here is a picture of one of my designs. It's a beginning of something...




It doesn't look much, right? It looks like a crocheted circle, which it is, but there is something much more to it. In fact, while I was making this... "thing"... I designed another one in my head. Unfortunately, I don't have materials to create it right now, but I will get them once I make the projects I already started a while back. Otherwise, I won't have any finished designs if I buy more material and start making new designs. Yes, I have an issue with finishing things, lol. I think it's because so many new designs are floating in my head, that I want to start them all as soon as I think of them. Of course, I first make some kind of drawings, which I'm not good at but still, at least I know what I drew. :)
So, that's it for now. Nothing revealed, as per usual :) Sorry!

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I love that blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, me too. I'm gonna try to find some more of it and make something to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...