Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cleaning

Today was a cleaning and all around relaxing day. I started by washing some of the things so I can make more space in my room. I've made a mess with my projects and I need to sort all that out. And in between of cleaning and sorting out I am working on a summer crochet shirt/top.
I wrote the pattern for one size completely, I crocheted the back of the shirt and I'm working on the front, which is the same as the back.
I'd love to work on summer designs from now on, because the warm weather is starting and it would be hot enough to work with wool yarn. I've had a hard time taking pictures yesterday, I can imagine how it can be when it's 40 degrees outside. After I finish this top I'm working on, I have 2 more summer designs in my mind. I have enough cotton yarn for one design and after it's done I'll buy some more for the other one. I keep drawing designs in my notebook. I don't think I'll make everything from my notebook but it's better to draw them than keep them in my head. Overcrowding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...