Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Testing

Last night I was working on a new video. I had so much troubles with audio but I finally worked something out. I still don't like the final solution, but I am no professional, I'm just a beginner so I really can't spend so much time one something that is only a small part of what I do. Maybe in time. I wish I could ask someone but none of my closest friends don't know anything about this. I could have found some forum and post my question there, but I was reading some similar posts last night and the answering to questions took more days than I wish to wait. My voice sounds like I'm speaking from a barrel this time. Last time I had problems with noise. But I used a different method. This time I needed to hear my previous recording while I record the voice over. And each time I tried it, the program recorder both the original voice and my new voice over. Then I had to disconnect something called line-in mic (still don't know if this is the right phrase) and then only my voice over got recorded. And there was no noise. But my voice is a bit muffled, which I don't like. Now, I only have a simple cheap mic so I couldn't test this with a more professional one to see if the mic is the problem or it's something else. And I'm not rich enough to buy different mics just to see where the problem lies. So for now I'll do it like this. I'm a perfectionist and these things bug me sooooo much :)
On another note, I started testing some of my new designs. In my language, that means I started a new project completely :P When will I change? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...