Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Studying

I started a bit of studying today. I just read a few articles. Yesterday I bough a notebook so I can write things I think are important. Yes, I can bookmark and leave tabs open, but my experience is they will stay there without me ever reading it. So I decided to take things slowly this time. I am just searching and reading and taking notes. My mum taught me that paper is your best friend. Maybe this means I am serious about something, who knows, only time does ;)
When I used notebooks in the past, that meant I mean business.
As for patterns, I am ready to publish one hat pattern. It's an Inverted Cable hat which is a part of the Inverted Cable set.
I also cleaned my desk today. It was covered with projects I started and didn't finish. Mostly gloves. I put them all in one big bag and I will finish them one by one when I take breaks. My breaks are when I watch some tv show and knit something easy. And my gloves are easy since I've knitted more than 500 pairs. I can do them in my sleep :)
I am trying to relieve myself from pressure. Keep your fingers crossed that I succeed ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...