Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Working on another video

I started working on another video. It is a video of finishing one of my crochet capes. I filmed three videos for finishing 3 crochet capes. Knitted ones are easy because there is only sewing involved. Although I can always film a few videos of how to knit short rows. And maybe I will.
As for the video of this cape, I want to edit it tonight. I would like to release one cape pattern every week. So that is 7 weeks. I want to release one cape starting this week and for that I need to finish this video. I plan to release the pattern on Friday or Saturday evening. Together with that I will have to write another blog post and connect the video to it. The pattern is already written, I just want to add some pictures to it and a link to this video. I've had cold for the past week, so I'm hoping my voice will sound better now. That was the only reason why I didn't edit these 2 videos last week.
It was a very warm day today so I went out with a friend and now I'll work part of the night. Today I won't be studying the new thing, maybe I'll do it tomorrow. See, learning how to not pressure myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...