Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekly summary

I don't know if I relaxed enough. I keep imagining myself in Greece, maybe that's relaxing enough ;)
I did however go out and enjoyed the sun last week. And I also picked up another thing to learn. Graphics. Yes, graphics. I need something that will bring me more money. I won't ever give up on writing patterns, that is my love and my everything. But it doesn't bring me enough money and I have to find some other job. And since I'm old (yes, compared to 20-somethings), I do need a job. I don't like to work for anybody and I don't have much qualifications but I'm an extremely fast learning if I set my mind to it and I think I can do it. I just spent the last few days deciding what I'd like to learn in graphics because it's a vast field. And invitations come to mind. Actually it came to mind first but I didn't like the part where I have to work after someone buys something from me, hehe. When I write patterns they are available for immediate download. And with invitations you have to work after the fact. And I want to be free to explore the life in any way I choose. But then I thought, I can start with invitations and who knows where that will take me, right? And I don't have to do that my whole life. I don't seem like an adventurous type, more a couch adventurer, lol, but I am more open to new things now than I've ever been before. Now I need a learning curve. I've already started on some things.
In the meantime I can't forget my only love, crocheting and knitting. I edited a new video which will be helpful for one of my capes. I did a voice over and now I have to insert some pictures of the cape and complete the video. I'll do that tomorrow. And then the pattern for one cape will be ready for publishing.

What I want to do next week:
-Relax and exercise.
-Read.
-Publish one cape pattern.
-Publish one video.
-Write one blog post.
-Send first newsletter.
-Learn more about invitations.
-Write some more patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...