Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Skipping

I skipped yesterday. I really don't know what to write here except what I do all day long and that is not even interesting for the sake of writing every day. And the only reason I started writing every day is to remember to write every day, lol.
I almost forgot to write today too. It's because I'm going to sleep earlier now.
So I am breaking a promise I gave to myself to write every day. Especially since I won't be able to write when I go to holidays. I really don't want to make myself write when I have to swim and rest and not think about "have to's". So I'm ending it now. I am ending the have to. I won't end writing because this lets me be more organize, but I won't get up in the middle of the night just because I forgot to write here :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...