Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weekly and monthly summary

Last week was all about pictures. I've decided to clean my room so I needed to take all the pictures so I can sort, fold and remove all finished items from my room. And pictures are finally good. I wish they were great, but at this point the most important thing is to put those patterns out there. I will also post the finished items.
I filmed a few videos too. I just need to edit them. But since I have a cold and talk funny, I'll wait until I get better to do voiceovers. I can however edit the video part and add sound later. So maybe I'll work on that next week. I also wrote a few patterns. Two. I started the third one but then I had other things to do, so I'll work on it next week. I actually did everything I set to do last week :)
I did a lot past month, but since I don't see the results yet I keep thinking I didn't do nothing. It's because I haven't published any new pattern yet. And not only that, but all the patterns I'm preparing are for winter, so I don't know how they will be accepted now. My previous experience tells me that patterns I publish in april get popular in november. I started working on the summer patterns and as far as I can see they will be ready in september. It's like I'm living in Australia! :)

What I want to do next week:
-Relax, relax, relax!
-Read.
-Write patterns when I feel like it.
-Work on summer designs.
-Walk and go outside more! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...