Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Crocheting

Today I am crocheting! Yay! I mainly knit. Although out of 7 capes that I'm preparing, 3 are crocheted. Still... By most people, crocheting is much easier than knitting. In knitting there are so many different techniques for anything. Yes, crocheting is easier. But I don't look at it that way. I knit or crochet depending on my idea. There are also many designers who make, for instance, a knitting pattern. Then people tend to ask them for a crocheted version. I usually don't think like that. First of all, when you look at a knitted work and a crocheted one, you can clearly see the difference. Different surfaces that's for sure. There are different crochet techniques that can resemble knitting, but I won't go into that right now. But all in all, simple knitted object looks different than crocheted.
I personally prefer to design differently. Maybe it will change in time, it would be interesting to see. I'm not set in stone! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...