Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

My craziness

Today I woke up early because I've had a doctor's appointment. Usually when I have to wake up early to go somewhere I can't sleep well the previous night. That was the case last night. So I started imagining I was in a hammock somewhere on the beach. Usual relaxing images, right? Not for me. I started DESIGNING THE HAMMOCK in my head! I started with a wooden board. Then I made holes on that board. I first started with 5 holes on each side, but then decided I needed only 4. Also, a few holes on each sides. I'll get to that later. Then I padded that board so I can lie in it. Then came the net. I actually started crocheting my favorite stitch I-cord in my head! I first put a hook at each end. But then I started thinking the hook won't keep the hammock from detaching itself, then I changed the hook to carabiner clips. After I made the whole net around the board, I made sides with crocheted I-cords in all the holes and this time hooks on their ends. I even imagined how they will be hooked to the opposite side under the hammock when they are not used. And then I imagined a rope over my head, connecting each end of the hammock to each other and those side hooks (when they are in use) connected over it, so I can put a canvas over to keep me from mosquitoes. The end.
Now do you understand why I could not sleep!!! :)))))
I remembered that whole thing when I was in the yarn supply store so I had to tell it to my friend. We laughed so hard at my craziness!
And yeah, I bought some white yarn today, so I'll definitely be making more of my best selling white gloves!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...