Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Work and movies

As the title says, it's work and movies day. I am hurrying to get to the movie theater so I'll be quick.
I was having a problem with my website on an Android platform and I spent 6 hours fixing it. Why 6? Because I don't know coding and I had to research the problem in details. It turned out it was a theme problem and after a lot of CSS searching and reading I have found a solution. I still don't know if that would be the right solution, but it fixed the problem for now. It was more of a display problem than anything else. So I added a few lines of CSS codes to the custom CSS and now it works on my mobile :)
And now I'm going to the movies with friends so... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...