Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekly and monthly summary

First of all, a yarn shop is opened near me! Yay! That is a new discovery this month. They keep many a yarn I buy in 2 different shops that are a bit distant from me. I still buy yarn in my favorite shop a few bus stations away, but this shop has different yarn. So that is a HUGE plus for me! And the prices are the same as in those other shops, so I hope I'll always have an instant supply when the next season comes!
As for the summary. I made 6 new pairs of gloves, new designs completely. I wrote patterns for most of them (complete patterns). I filmed how I make 2 pairs of those gloves, 2 pairs that I will offer for free, so that is a HUGE plus once more!
I found a video editing software, I am almost finished with my first video. I made an Intro for my videos. It's not as perfect, but it's great. My brother (the big critic) gave it a big thumbs up today! :)
I learned a lot this month and I hope I can implement some more thing next month. I mentally gave myself a deadline for launching my website by the end of March. And since I'm so driven, I think I can even launch it way before that time.

And here are some of the thing I hope to do next week:
-Make a landing page.
-Write at least one blog post on my new site.
-Finish editing my video (voice overs in particular).
-Complete all capes.
-Open a video channel.
-Post at least one video.

And the things I can do and are not a must:
-Make a video about finishing the last cape.
-Re-write all jewelry patterns.
-Edit both videos for crochet gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...