Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Title

Don't have imagination to create a title, so I'm just using Title as a title :))))
I finished another pair of gloves today. It was done in 3 hours! Well, those are simple mitts, but still. I even made a kirchener stitch video while making the gloves, but I still have to find time to chose the editing video software and try my mitts on that ;) Pun definitely intended :)))
I also listened to some nice marketing ideas and even downloaded a couple of videos to watch tomorrow or day after tomorrow, when I find more time to concentrate, because I am actually making gloves while listening in english and it's hard to concentrate on counting and listening at the same time. I can do it, but my head hurts afterwards :)
I also need to find time to revise some of my older patterns now that I have better way of writing them. When you first start writing patterns, you just want to put them out there now and you change the way you write them as you publish new ones. So now I have a better way and I want to implement it. Luckily, I don't have to start from scratch, just fiddle around a bit and make the layout and some wording much better. I'll do it one at a time, starting with one category and then move to another. So I can maybe make e-books out of some of them, particularly the gloves. The gloves are the main reason my store with finished items expanded, it's safe to say the gloves are working for me in the patterns department too. I was just overwhelmed by the quantity of gloves that I was making I completely forgot that the gloves design market is enormous. Especially since I haven't even tapped the crocheted version of gloves!
There are people out there that love to knit only socks, then shawls, stoles etc. I haven't seen anyone concentrated solely on gloves. So, another idea out there :)
Ok, I know I've asked for ideas some months ago, but things are literally bursting out of me! Be careful what you wish for, eh? I don't mind, I write them all down. I just have to prioritize them and I may be on my way of succeeding in realizing them all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...