Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Relaxing friday

Today is a relaxing day. I am preparing to go to a friend's birthday. The gloves are packed and ready :)
I also started an idea. Now, I have started a few of them, lol. Why can't I do one at a time is beyond me :) I picked the yarn for 5 gloves. Two designs are almost ready. Well, maybe 3. The other ones are quite easy, just need the stitch count which I'll determine with the gauge. The last pair of gloves I'll have to buy yarn for and I have an idea which, but I think it's on a thinner side. I want it to be variegated because I'll use the stockinette stitch and variegated yarn would look great, because it'll add gloves an interesting note. But the yarn I have in mind is thinner and I would love them to be bulkier. Maybe I'll visit another yarn store to see if they have thicker yarn. But I'll leave those gloves for last.
Going now! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...