Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Video trouble

And today I recorded 2 more videos. One for gloves and one for I-cord. I also downloaded a video editing software and I am already stuck, lol. Nothing makes sense. First I do something right, then in the next clip everything is jumbled. Of course, I don't know how I did that right part thingy and there in lies the problem. Yes, there are a lot of tutorials out there, but nothing really helps me. They are too broad for me. I need specifics and I have to watch a lot of tutorials before I figure it out.
I didn't think it would be easy, but I never thought it would be so hard. Maybe I am tired, I don't know. I'll try again tomorrow before I resort to another software. Nighty night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...