Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Making gloves

Today I made two pairs of gloves. I was very quick, although I made half the glove and ran out of yarn, lol. So I switched to another color and started over. Too bad the other yarn color is discontinued, it is a lovely purple color. These gloves are for my future e-book with 5 simple gloves designs. Actually, I want to make them in primary stockinette stitch but all 5 different designs: one with cut fingers, one with whole fingers, one with mitt, one with half fingers and a flap, and one long gloves without fingers completely. I think this might be an interesting free e-book I can use for advertising my own website. In the meantime I started imagining other e-books while still making these gloves. My mind keeps getting in my way. It's quicker than my hands :) I have more ideas then time to make all this. Because while I'm working on one idea, I can think of 2 interesting long term ideas in the same time. I'd have to think of something to either "quiet" my mind or "employ" it for something else ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...