Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Intro

Today I am working on my intro video. I had an idea and I am trying to work it out. I don't have the exact images I envisioned right now, so I am using some "crazy" images from my photo shoot in November. I say "crazy", because I'm making faces :)
I wanted to make a few images with me holding different yarns, maybe having some knitting needles in my hair (collected in a bun). But I am so lazy to take pictures. Besides, the pictures I used in this intro were taken in a photo studio with the right lighting. The ones I want to make would be created at home and in a day light. But day light comes from the right and I want it to go straight to my face. I will have to think this through for a while. But I don't want to wait with my videos, I don't want them not to have intros, so I am making this one for now.
Last night I finished the video editing, which was quick. But when I make everything i picture format, I will then make a new audio to go with the picture. But I will leave that for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...