Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekly summary

This was more of relaxed week. I didn't work on the list of goals I set last week. But that is normal for me, because I always have new ideas replacing the old ones. That doesn't mean I don't work on the old ones, just that I sometimes have more ideas than time to put into them. I make lists on paper, so I actually don't need to follow the ideas right now. I prioritize them afterwards. If I have more pressing things I have to do now, then I do that instead of something I previously set to do.
I did however work on patterns. Not the ones for selling, but the ones I will publish as free patterns.
I design 2 new crocheted gloves, so that is good. I have only knitted gloves now, so it would be a nice change of pace to have crocheted ones too :)
I will also be making videos to show the pattern because I think it will be easier to see how the gloves are made. Not the full video on making gloves, just so it would be easier to follow the pattern. So a helpful video.
I re-wrote 2 of my older patterns. I still need to put some links in the patterns and the links are not yet made (they follow nowhere at the moment). And that is why I rearrange my priorities. I need to write patterns for free items, then make a landing page to link them to and also put that link in all my already published patterns. And also, to make some videos that will also go into the patterns. I can't do those things afterwards because I'd be re-rewrite the patterns :)))

And now, I'll put my present thoughts on what I want to do next week (no matter if I do them or not):
-Make videos for free crochet gloves patterns.
-Write complete patterns for knitted and crocheted gloves that are free.
-Make at least one pair of gloves for my site with finished items.
-Rewrite at least one older pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...