Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Working on the website

As the title says I am working on my website. I installed one theme and followed the video instructions I found and now I think it's way too simple theme for my needs.
So I downloaded a few other eCommerce themes and now I am trying to figure out myself how to customize them. It's easier to follow a Youtube designer than to do it yourself :)
But I am not entirely satisfied with my previous theme and I want the first one to be at least acceptable. Afterwards I can change whatever I don't like. This is not gonna be easy as I thought. I thought it will take me till Wednesday to make a website, but I don't know. I may have to do solely on my website if I want to finish it by the date I set. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...