Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Website

I want to hurry and make my website first then work on anything new. So I am following a video from Youtube to make a Wordpress site. There are so many thing I need to think on, it's a jumble in my head. Pictures, cropping them, making menus, WOW! It's a slow process and they say I need 2 hours. Yeah, right! lol!
I'm a perfectionist, but I don't need the site to be fully customized right now. I wanted to make a standalone website with it's own store and shopping cart, but I really don't need it right now. I can just make a blog with images for products leading to my other shops on different marketplaces.
And in time, when I can afford someone to customize my site the way I want, I can do just that. Besides, it's good to refresh your website from time to time, but not a few times during one year. I should have made it back in 2014, but live and learn.
Now off to enjoy with a friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...