Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Enjoying all around

I went out, hehe, that is the main thing for today. I went out to relax, having drinks with friends and all time enjoying myself. I deserved it. I put myself through ringer almost every day. And while doing it I don't even realize it at the time. I realize it only when I get out to relax. I guess that is the point of going out. ;)
I love working, but my work can be intense!
I also bought some small amount of yarn. Wow, small amount, that is a success for me :) I need to make a few more pairs of gloves for my e-book. After I make the gloves, then comes the measuring, all around math. I like doing math when I'm in the mood, when I'm concentrated. I guess I would have to go into the concentration mode soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...