Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Researching and learning

I like researching and learning, or re-learning in my case ;) I can completely get lost while doing this. One link leads me to another and so on. In a second I can have more than 40 tabs opened in my browser! Yikes! And then I wonder when my browser kills itself :)
I'm determined to learn or re-learn some things. I have many holes in my knowledge. I actually learned many things "on the curve", so now I need to fill the holes. That is ok, I need structure. Maybe not right now because I don't earn as much to take time to learn, but no matter what I still need to master some things. I am a perfectionist so now I need to organize myself. That came later for me, but still.. Better late than never, right?
And focus is my main objective. I am focusing on 2-3 things right now instead of 10-15 :)))
No time to rest! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...