Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Website building continues

I worked and worked and worked my ass off! :))) In the precess I've installed so many themes and tried it. Right now I don't have a budget for paid theme so I am working on the free ones. Well, word "free" is overestimated, they are more demo themes. I chose a simple theme because all others I liked have less functionality than this one. But it still gives me griefs in a way that it takes my time off to search plug ins that will help me. And of course there is no helpful thing for me. I even found some nice themes I like, but are paid and the demo versions are just that, to see how it looks like and no custom things at all.
I even wanted to wait and learn Corel Draw, but I had to slap myself not to go that way, lol! It would take me months to make it the way I really want, so I quickly forgot about that.
It's hard to settle for something you don't like in order to get things moving in the direction you want. I have to constantly remind myself not to be unsatisfied with this and that it's more important to start then to get things right immediately. So for now I am settling with this theme and I will work on it till I finish it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...