Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Website

And still working on the website. I've hit some snags and I had to find a solution, which was not that easy for a novice like me. I wanted my product pages to look different, but I just can't get it done now. I worked several hours on that problem and made an error, but successfully solved it. I was worried I have to start from scratch, but I thought of something and it worked :)
I will finish uploading all products tonight. However, the website won't be done yet, but the main things will be. Afterwards I can concentrate on other things and tweak the website in between.
I just want to start with the blog as soon as possible. But I also want my store to be done.
I am making gloves for a friend's birthday. It is a cable design and I want to offer it as a free knitting pattern. That is why I want the blog to be ready soon, so I can post it to it. Maybe make a downloadable PDF for Ravelry and eventually include Free Patterns link on my Menu. I still have to figure stuff out in Wordpress, but I am confident I will in time. My problem is that I want everything done now, but I am learning I can't have everything this moment :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...