Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sunny day

Today was a warm and sunny day. 16C. I went out and wore my spring jacket :)
Before that I was trying a "long promote" which I imagined. I didn't expect great results immediately, but I am proud I started with it. And that's a good thing.
I also went to the supply store and bought some yarn for the 7th cape. I also bought buttons for the other 3 capes. So all in all a good day!
I am currently working on a cape and if all goes according to my plans, I will finish it tomorrow night or Thursday morning.
I was planning to take some preliminary photos on Thursday, but they say it will be a showy day and I wanted to take them outside. I'll wait for Thursday and then decide. No need to hurry, but I have some other projects waiting and I wanted to finish that sooner rather than later.
I'm liking this last cape more and more. Too bad one of the yarn in it is discontinued. Maybe it could be a hit and I wouldn't mind making it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...