Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sharing and caring

Well, I did the sharing and that made me caring :))))
The title just popped in my head so I wrote it. It has no exact connection to anything special I did today.
I brought the last cape to the end, but I want to make the finishing video tomorrow morning when there's daylight, so I'll leave the finishing for tomorrow.
I posted my first Instagram picture today. I'm proud that I begun something new :) The first steps count a lot in my book, since I always find it hard to make, don't know why. It's not like I'm jumping from a literal cliff!
It's kind of complicated to connect tablet to laptop and then transfer the picture so I can post it from the tablet. I might preload a few pictures in advance not do it one picture at a time.
So today was full, with a bit of crocheting, posting and making supper. Now I'm gonna relax a bit and watch Ghost Busters!!! Maybe dance to some music :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...