Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A day in life...

Well, today I was supposed to go to a supply store to buy some yarn for a cape I designed, but I couldn't. No matter, I will move it for tomorrow.
I got an idea to make 7 capes/capeletes and I even have a name for that collection, The Sideways Seven. They are all done sideways which is great since it's easier to add more width. I already made 3. Actually I made 4 but that one is done in a variegated yarn so it's difficult to see the work, but it looks great if I may say so myself :) That's why I wanted to buy some single color yarn to make it again. The variegated yarn is also of different thickness throughout which gives this cape another interesting look.
So, since I don't have yarn yet (until tomorrow), I started another cape which I designed a month ago or more and already have yarn to make it. I also have yarn for the last 2 capes, so I believe my next two weeks or so will be spent knitting and crocheting. I call this my "design mode". You don't want to be near me when I'm in it, lol. Earth can be destroyed and I wouldn't even notice. I'm kidding... kind of ;)
While I was knitting the cape today I designed the upper part of something. Well, I initially thought of it as a dress but since it's only an upper part, it could be a top. I don't know yet, I just kind of got a flash image in my mind and I started imagining it. Too bad I can't draw or I would be drawing it right now. I need to learn how to draw, nothing fancy just to be able to draw my designs. That could help me immensely!
Well, off to make something in the kitchen and knit some more. Bye sweet someone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...