Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Back pain and logo

Last night I wanted to do something productive for the day, so I cleaned my desk and throw out some boxes that were clogging my room. And lo and behold, I through my back out. I think it's a pinched nerve in my lower back but today I couldn't move. Well, I could walk but couldn't bend at all. So no store for me today or any other day until my back heals. That happens because I knit a lot and don't exercise. I constantly say I will exercise but after 3 days I quit. So I will at least do stretching exercises every morning after the pain is gone.
I wanted to be able to do something today since no yarn for the cape, so I checked video editing software. I found a few but haven't tried them, instead I watched some video tutorials on Youtube to see which one has best features. During that I found one video that explains the intro to videos which I've always wanted to have in mine, so I got an idea! Immediately I had a whole segment in my head. And whenever I have a new idea I have to try it out if I have resources and I did this time. So I started working on my brand name "Aimarro", as a logo, and I am almost finished. It looks great! I only have to go to the shop and buy some tools to finish it completely, but I'll leave for when I feel better.
So all in all, very successful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...