Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

First snow

Last night the snow begin to fall! And I LOVE snow! A few friends of mine and I got together to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was wonderful and relaxing and there were lot of laughs. And in the midst of it we saw that snow begin to fall. I was happy thinking how I will wake up today and see it through my window. It reminded me when I was little and when I saw it for the first time so white and beautiful through my window.

A glimpse on the street from my window:






Anyway, today is Sunday and after New Year's celebration, I'm glad it's finally peaceful and I get to finish some of my work on next pattern. I watched movies, talked to my friends and decided to stay home today to rest a bit. I love peace the snow brings! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...