Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Weird

And the weird thing is that I went to sleep early and realized that I haven't written a post for today. So I restarted the computer to write and mark another day, as per agreement with myself :)
Like a Lazarus I rose! :))) I'm beginning to think I am weird in some way, but that is no news to me.
No cleaning today. Surprise, surprise. I was too tired to move, which always happens to me when I stay awake for a whole day. But I organized and cleaned some things on my desk and I hope I will do more this week. I also am at the end of one more cape. All I need is a bit of day light so I can take pictures of the final phase of the cape and it's done. And then the final cape, which I need to tweak a bit so it will be as I imagined it to be.
So nighty night for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...