Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday

I am preparing to go to the post office to send a pair of gloves for a customer of mine. The gloves are my popular white Inverted Cables design in cashmere blend. Unfortunately, there is no more of that yarn to be found in my supply shop, so this is the final pair. Luckily, previous order of these gloves was canceled, so this lovely customer has a chance to grab the last pair!

I also need to do a heavy talk today after the post office, so I wanted to write before that. I am not in a good mood for days, and since I am a very closed off person emotionally, it is still hard for me to talk about troublesome things. Maybe one day I will, hopefully. I actually do hope it will happen, because the way I have been living is not something I wish to continue at all. If I could do it on my own, I would, unfortunately I still live by other people's "rules" and it spills into my creativity or lack thereof. That was vague, but hey it's something, right? Bye for now, whoever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...