Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Frogging

Yes, I frogged the cape today. And I started a new one. Before I asked myself why oh why I didn't have enough of yarn to finish the cape, now I know. Because the third color I put into it gives the cape such a wonderful look! It simply opens it up, gives it life and joy! I've had the beige color for so long, I used the same yarn to make myself a hat and gloves set. I just love the yarn! But the yarn is not thick as other two colors I used, so I have to use two strands to make a row. It doesn't matter, I just love the look of it and I can't wait to see it finished!
I will definitely work on the cape tomorrow so I can determine how much of that beige yarn I need. My back pain is slightly better today, but it's still here. So I am hoping it will get better on friday and I can go to the store to buy the remaining yarn for the cape before weekend. After that cape is finished, I'll start working on the patterns for all seven and for some hats I finished months ago. And after that I can take pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...