Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Slava

I don't know if there is a word in english for serbian word "slava". But today is that day. On this day 21 years ago I was baptized. It happened accidentally on this day, but that tells me something.
So today I didn't knit or crochet. I made some small changes but they are changes non the less. I cleaned my message board and added some sentences I want to see the minute I wake up.
I also added some of the things I want to do, made a concrete messages of things I want to finish as soon as possible. And I even finished two. They weren't anything major, but I took pictures of some gloves. It's a beginning process of me cleaning my room, or organizing it better. I always make a chaos and then have to clean it up. This time the mess is only in some places, the major ones are clean or in order :)
I also organized something for friday so I am starting to do something instead of thinking about it or talking about it.
All in all it was a good day, enjoyable day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...