Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sardines salad and knitting... hmmm

I made sardines salad today. It's kind of a spread really. It takes one can of sardines, you need to grind them with a fork, 1 small onion, 1-2 hard boiled eggs and about 100 g. of mayonnaise. Cut onions and eggs and mix everything together and voila! Easy peasy! Just don't kiss after eating it :)))
My friend's mum taught me that years ago and I make it from time to time. I spread it over bread and eat for breakfast.
As for knitting part of the title... Instead of going to the yarn store (surprise, surprise), I stayed at home and I knitted some more of that sideways hooded cape I am currently making. I use 3 colors in it and I can tell you that I don't like shifting balls of yarn at all! Well, I hope it will be done in a day or two, I can't wait to start something new.
The designs I am making right now are pretty simple, from my point of view, maybe they aren't from someone else's. I have some unusual ideas, but I constantly worry that they won't be accepted. I know, I know, I shouldn't be worrying but when I am cooped up too long designing and I emerge into reality, I worry too much. Everything looks great in the "designing mode", I feel vulnerable afterwards. I need to stop doing that. Any advice on how to do it? I'm a practical person, so I would need an exercise of some kind. :)
Well, I need to finish one more repeat on the cape and off to bed. I am determined to wake up early tomorrow and finish what I couldn't these past two days - and that is yarn shopping! Nighty night sweet one ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...