Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Simplicity

For months I wanted to find an easier way for me to shoot videos. I want to make videos for knitting and crocheting tutorials and post them on Youtube. I found a way but it seemed too complicated. I wanted to make the videos on my table and put the camera on a tripod. But it takes a lot of other planning to do that and it always seemed too complicated for me to do, so I've never tried it.
Today I was taking my standard pictures for patterns and I got an idea how to make my videos much easier! So I tried it and it worked! I was so excited that I finally find an easier way!
Now all I have to do (is that all??) is to learn editing and everything else about making videos. Not to mention that I need to make my website and install the right Wordpress theme to it and adjust it to my needs, which change all the time. But at least I have some work to do and work is always good when it comes to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...