Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Eve

Today is Christmas Eve for Orthodox Christians in Serbia. It was a beautiful snowy day. I love snow and I hope it will snow some more this winter. My friends tell me it will, so I am preparing for a new one, since this one is melting unfortunately. I see so few kids sledding this year and I remember how we used simple plastic bags when we were younger and returning from school. I wish I could do it now :) But I feel I won't survive, lol! Well, giving my childish nature, I won't put it past me ;)

I also designed one more thing in my head. I will have to draw it although my drawing is terrible, just to make sure I won't forget it. Currently I have to write the patterns for already finished things and I promised myself not to design or start anything new. But being me, that's not going to happen :)

I finished a yellow capelet last night. Although it was already knitted, I needed to add the buttons I bought weeks ago, so I did just that. And I feel like I've done something, which is why I wanted to write every day in this blog. To some accidental viewer these writings won't make sense, but they mean so much to me. I need to stay true to myself and not talk about doing things but do them, in spite of the difficulties. Now on to enjoying the day before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...