Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

It's here

Well, that was quick! We have snow. It was the first thing I saw when I woke up. I love waking up and discovering that snow has fallen the previous night. It's something that takes me to my childhood, the good part :)
As for the other things today, there hasn't been anything much. I finished another cape. The one that is all in garter stitch and with short rows (isn't every one made like that). Next week I need to go out and buy some buttons for two capes. And two more I need to finish. Those are crocheted ones. I need to figure out how to switch between two colors. If I crochet one row in one color and next one in another, then I will have strings on both sides and I would need to weave them in which I don't like to do. And if I make 2 rows in one color and 2 in another, I will still have to weave the necessary ends afterwards. I will probably work on the other cape for now while I'm thinking of a solution for the two colored cape. Oh, I can't design so many things on-the-go at once, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...