Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday

So today I didn't go to the store. I felt I needed more time to heal my back, which is better today. I went to a store to buy some starch, but I couldn't find any! And I went to three different stores. In one store they didn't even know what that is! I'm still amazed by people's... well, won't mention what :)
So I went to my trustworthy source - the internet! And I found some home made ways to make starch. I tried the one with flour. Right now my logo is safely drying on a styrofoam. :)
If the flour doesn't work, I'll try it with sugar. I didn't want to start with sugar because it seems that would be too sticky. But we'll see. It will probably take more than 3-4 days for the logo to dry, since it's not flat but a bit 3D.
I won't be able to finish all the things I wanted this week, because some of the things include buying yarn and buttons, but that was unavoidable this week. I'll need to revisit what I'll do instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...