Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Waiting

Waiting for new snow over here! They say it will fall any day now. I like walking in the snow. In the meantime I knit as much as I can. I want to finish this collection so I can take at least a few picture in the snow :)
Meanwhile, I am waiting for a friend of mine to come over. I said I won't be going to the sea this year but it seems I will after all. She and our friend are going by car so it's a nice change than bus, like we go each year. You have time to stretch as you want and take smaller or bigger breaks, so it's better that way! 15 days in Greece, nice one ;)
Of course, I won't be me if I didn't have some summer designs I will be taking with me so I can take pictures on the beach. Hopefully I will make a few sandals I plan by then. Which means I have to go to Home Depot next week to see if they have a material for the soles. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...