Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday the... not 13th

Today is my "thinking" day. Not a good thing for me if I overthink, which I do these days. I guess when I do some big projects and knit/crochet all the time, thinking is a big part of it. And being the way that I am, I can't help it. Sometimes I wonder if we are on top of the food chain because of our brains, how is it possible that our brains actually make our life harder? We are a strange bunch us humans.
When I knit/crochet something for a long period of time, I watch something on TV or computer, some movies or TV shows. I do that to stop my brain from going places that I don't want it to go :) Today I watched Youtube tutorials on some things, not knit or crochet wise, just some other things about utilizing social media. There is so much about it out there, and it's hard to find what can really help you, not all people in general. Because there is no unique formula. So I have to sift through everything and also not in my native language. But hey, that's life!
They all say you have to be truthful and yourself. Ok, I get that. But on the other hand I see people that are making a certain image and show themselves in a different light. They don't seem very believable. In fact, I've research some of the smaller brands that are to say interesting to me, and only a handful (if that) seem to be true to themselves. But that is a long post to be written and I'm in no mood right now for it. And for the end. I don't think people would like to see my "true" face. :) I can be so moody sometimes (aren't we all!) and you don't want to see me when I'm in a bad mood. It happened yesterday and I was with my friend. She understood me, hehe. I do get some good ideas during my bad mood, so there's that! Ok, gone now, I want to read some more. Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...