Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Yarn is here

Finally I went to the supply store today and bought the yarn needed for 2 capes! I bought light blue yarn that will go nicely with gray yarn I already have. That will be a crocheted zig-zag cape. I already tested the idea on a small sample and it needs a bit tweaking, but it looks good.
The other yarn is a color between purple and navy blue. It's interesting. Maybe someone would call it plum color. And it's a 100% wool yarn. Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't buy other yarn even if I don't have a project in mind :)
Although a friend was with me and she picked yarn so I could knit her a hooded hat with a scarf. It will be in a beautiful variegated color. I also picked another variegated color together with off white color and I already have a design in mind, a scarf.
I can't wait to finish this collection. I have so many other designs in mind and I would like to finish what I started before beginning something entirely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...