Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekly and monthly resume

What I did this month? That's a tough one since I don't keep track and can't remember that long, lol. But I'll try.
I finished one complete pattern, Sonja Shrug. I finished it today and sent my testers a final copy. So I finished my first test! And as for first test experience it wasn't that bad at all, lol. The testers were great, they helped me a lot and I am immensely grateful to them and hope we'll continue working together on my future projects.
I also wrote the pattern for Moro Shrug. It's similar to Sonja, but it has longer sleeves and different lace elements. But the just is the same, raglan shrug worked from the top down. I am currently making it to look like Sonja Shrug so I can post it for testing tomorrow or Tuesday the latest. I still need to set a deadline date for it.
I made 4 completed capes this month. Three are knitted and one is crocheted. I also made the 5th cape but it's not finished yet since I had to frog it and start over. And because of my last week's back problem I still don't have the yarn to finish it, but hopefully that will be resolved tomorrow.
I knitted some gloves in between working on cape collection. Those gloves I put in my finished items shop and in the drawer where I keep finished items for sale.
I also have some ideas for video tutorials. First the intro. I played around with some cotton yarn and made my brand name Aimarro and starched it. It is done drying but I still have to make pictures of it. The letters look great, so much so that I had an idea to make the whole alphabet both big and small letters. But I am known to have more ideas than time to realize them, so I don't know if that will be ever done, let's hope so :) The letters use I-cord and I am preparing a video for that because I love to use it in my products, from strings for barefoot sandals to handles for bags. I just love it!

Here's what I hope to do next week:
-Buy buttons and yarn for that last cape, finally!
-Make at least one video and try an editing software
-Make elements needed for the video intro
-Write at least one more completed pattern (final pictures don't have to be included)
-Dabble with Wordpress theme

And everything else I'll do in between! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...