Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First Goulash this year!

I made first goulash this year! It is one of two recipes I love to make. First is white chicken meat marinaded in soya sauce and honey, then roasted in butter, with a side of rice with curry and Worcester sauce. It's called "Chinese chicken" and I found it on the Internet. Yummy! :) And second is the goulash I make. Goulash is made in so many ways, but I saw the recipe for this one on a Serbian cooking site, together with pictures, and I just had to make it.

Here is a picture of goulash with macaronis:

 

After a while I added some of my own ingredients, which I tried following the comments below the recipe. And I loved how it turned out! Now I enjoy making it "my way" for my family.

Next time I make it, I will write a recipe in english and make a whole post about it. I will make a recipe for "Chinese chicken" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...