Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

One more knitting pattern finished

Today I finally finished a new knitting pattern, called "Moro Shrug". I am currently waiting testers to finish testing Sonja Shrug so I can post Moro Shrug for testing.

I have about 16 patterns in total that wait for me to be written. Two of them are down, 14 more to go! Although most of the projects are finished, some still need to be tweaked. Only seven of them are photographed. I really don't like taking photos, because I mostly do it myself. I put the camera on a tripod and set it to "smart". I usually make about 50 pictures of one item so I can find at least 5 that are worth posting. Last time a friend of mine helped me. She took a photos of me wearing my shrugs and shirts in a studio we once worked together. Maybe we'll repeat that soon :)

Although I would love to make some pictures in snow! Especially hats and capelets, they would look lovely in white setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...