Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Writing and knitting

More resting this weekend. I am currently adding finishing touches to my Sonja Shrug pattern. The testing is finished, everything went well which makes me happy. But I need to change small things about the pattern and maybe leave room to make some helpful videos. I also want to add the same corrections to the Moro Shrug, since it's done in the similar way except for longer sleeves.
I also finished a pair of gray braided cable gloves with the last remaining yarn. I wanted to make sure I have enough and I did. And since I have some leftover of plum color yarn from making a cape, I've decided to make another pair of braided cable gloves from it. So off to work some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...