Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Another one done

I wrote another pattern today. It is for the hat and it wasn't that hard to write. In fact, all my patterns are written for at least one size and I've put some notes about other sizes. Only clothing items take much time, others not so much. Well, depending on an item. For instance, knitted capes need pictures for short rows explanation. I haven't done them during making, so I need to do it afterwards.
I also bought some cotton yarn today. I couldn't resist :) I woke up, not even drank coffee and run out to buy the yarn. Yes, silly me :) I couldn't decide on the color. It is for a dress/tunic that I plan to make for this summer and I wanted some bright colors. But I couldn't decide between variegated colors and single color yarn. So I went with beautiful yellow color! I love yellow and it was a toss up between turquoise and yellow. And since I already made something in cotton turquoise yarn, it wasn't hard to decide to buy yellow cotton. I could just imagine the dress/tunic on me when I get tanned in June on a beautiful Greek beach :)
That's why I need to write these patterns quick, so I can start making new things. Not to say that I haven't started yet, because I have, but I do them only when I finish the work I set for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...