Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Closet done!

I finished cleaning the closet today, yay! It wasn't that hard as usual. I keep throwing things out soon I won't have anything to wear, lol. What's not logical is that I have too many summer shirts and not enough winter sweaters. Knitwear/crocheter doesn't have sweaters??? :)))
That's because for the last 5 years I've been knitting gloves and smaller things. And those are mostly sold. I will have to make myself a few sweaters. Although I am always warm, maybe that's why I don't have a need for bulky sweaters and the thinner ones take time to knit/crochet. I did start one thinner a few months ago and I reached the waist. I couldn't decide if I'd like a waistline or not. Probably not, because I'll offer the pattern and I don't want to adjust it to all the sizes.
But first I want to write patterns for items I already made. Which I did for one pattern. I wrote the complete pattern for The House of Capelet and I also filmed the video today that explains how to connect the beginning to the end. The cape is done sideways. It's one of the 7 I'll offer.
Last night I thought of 3 names for 3 capes, all I need is to think of the names for 4 of them. And the worst thing about the designing process (for me at least) is coming up with the right name for the item. I am not good at that. Usually I give the item the name that just pops to my head and I can't shake it no matter what! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...