Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekly summary

This one is a record. I finished all tasks I set last time very quickly. Video channel is opened and I posted one video. I also finished newsletter linking and I sent email to my previous subscribers and some of them signed up. It's not a huge number, but to me this is not a numbers game. I always start slowly which is ok with me. Slow and steady wins the race ;)
And tonight I'm going to the movies. So everything is finished and I feel weird. This is the first time, lol!
It feels there are no tasks left, but of course there is. I do better when I have tasks, even if I don't complete them in time. I always have something to do, even if it's only designing. But now all that is really left that's important is writing new patterns.

What I'd like to do next week:
-Write one complete new pattern.
-Make one new video (see the list).
-Take out all knit/crochet designs I want to take pictures of, block them and take pictures.
-Edit pictures and upload them to my tablet.
-Edit one more video.
-Write one more blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...