Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Barefoot sandals pattern finished

I finished another pattern today. It's for barefoot sandals. Crocheted pattern. So that is 3 patterns in 3 days. Not bad, but expected. From now on it won't be like that, because with these sandals I finished the 3 most easiest patterns that already had pictures of them in work. So everything was prepared, all I had to do is write them and check them.
Other 4 patterns I need to write are for 4 already photographed sweaters/shirts. One of them is easy, it requires only 2 sizes because it's a very wide shirt. Also 7 patterns for capes. That's 11 patterns in total. And beside those, there are 2 more patterns for things I started but never finished. Although one of those is a set, but I will probably make it into an e-book, so I counted it as one.
Now I would like to finish the video for crochet I-cord. I've procrastinated on that for too long. I should have done it at a time when I made an editing the first time. But I was so into re-writing patterns I couldn't stop. I knew if I stop I would not get back to it soon, because it was a very tedious job, much of copying and pasting.
Also, a friend gave me some solutions to my newsletter conundrum, so I would love to finish that too. Actually, all these things: re-writing, videos, newsletter; are connected. When I complete them, I would be able to finally publish my website. And then I can get back to pattern writing and designing new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...